Saturday, February 1, 2014

National Freedom Day Summary

On January 31, 2014 I attended the Savannah State University Observance of National Freedom Day with my critical thinking Class. I was overall throughly impressed with the event  even though president Dozier couldn't attend. I was impressed by visual presentations from DeWanye Gilliard and MaryJo Fayoyin. I would have to say my favorite parts of the event was the solo of "Trouble of the World" by Natalie Goin, she had a strong and powerful voice that sounded throughout the whole theater and I especially enjoyed her character as she acted out a female salve. Savannah State University did a excellent job with this observance of National Freedom Day; they also did an excellent job paying homage to the SSU founder and the creator of National Freedom Day Major Richard R. Wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment